Subject: [Leica] Re:Swatch as a model for Leica
From: joseph at yao.com (Joseph Yao)
Date: Thu Oct 28 10:31:38 2004

Chrysler have improved, and MB have got a lot worse.  Common denominator
effect.  I bought my last Mercedes ten years ago.  These days MB is just
another brand, not the best engineered, not the most reliable, far from the
best built.  They have also become a lot less interesting over the years.

Joseph

on 28/10/04 5:28 am, grduprey@rockwellcollins.com at