Subject: [Leica] epson r-d1 newz...
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Wed Oct 27 23:18:44 2004

Well Richard you picked the right World Series to watch! It was
probably the greatest series ever, especially Game Six.

I was in the Navy, in the Med, and have a letter my wife wrote to me
during the game. At first there are notes in the margin about the
course of the game, then she just tosses out the personal part and the
rest is the narrative of the game.

I got the letter when we pulled into Taranto, Italy and read it up on
deck (trick at night on the sloping surface of a submarine's
topside!). I was riveted! I was a big Reds fan at that time. (The Big
Red Machine).

So you saw a fabulous series.

Tonight I'm glad that Boston won - they are also a fabulous offensive team.

I have wondered if there is serious trouble in Boston if Homeland
Security will arrest the Red Sox team as a terrorist organization.
<grin>

Adam