Subject: [Leica] A Surprisingly Good Lens
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Wed Oct 27 17:37:01 2004

So do really well made analog prints.  The (admitted) problem is finding a
lab that will do a quality job.  ( like finding ANY analog lab these days is
not difficult enough!  My 2 pro level labs have both shut down.  Even
getting E6 done these days is hard to find.....)

To BD's point.....   I have never said that a publication or a catalog would
want other than digital.  It makes good economic sense to them.
Congrats to BD for bagging a good project that pays ......

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

You can't deny that they have a certain clarity about them.

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] A Surprisingly Good Lens)