Subject: [Leica] Re: Re:Swatch as a model for Leica
From: jcb at visualimpressions.com (JCB)
Date: Wed Oct 27 15:55:37 2004

Thanks, I guess. I could really care less which way it is. I like my watch.
It is a waterproof (to some absurd depth) mechanical chronograph with
month, dotw, day, and a very easily readable face (I searched for this,)
that keeps pretty much perfect time. So who owns what, where, or when (like
Leica/Hermes and Hasselblad/Shriro) I'm oblivious to.

:-)

JB

Message from jcb at visualimpressions.com (JCB) ([Leica] Re:Swatch as a model for Leica)
Message from pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig) ([Leica] Re:Swatch as a model for Leica)