Subject: [Leica] A Surprisingly Good Lens
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Wed Oct 27 15:36:26 2004

In a message dated 10/27/2004 5:13:05 PM Central Daylight Time,
gregj.lorenzo@shaw.ca writes:
I picked up a new Leica collaspable 50mm/2.8 Elmar lens will visiting
Vancouver last month. Today I finally had an opportunity to print several
rolls. Well
I expected this lens to be better than my 40 year old Elmar but I was amazed
to discovr just how much better this lens is!

Great contrast, fine detail, creamy bokeh and collaspable too!

Regards,

Greg

The alternative to posting.. . A short description of how good the pictures
are.  The photogs' equivilent to cybersex?

Was it good for you?  Is it time to smoke the cigarrette? wait, I don't
smoke!

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, Louisiana
Oldest continuous settlement in La Louisiane
?galit?, libert?, crawfish