Subject: [Leica] Interview on Zeiss Ikon
From: mail at gpsy.com (Karen Nakamura)
Date: Sat Oct 23 19:01:32 2004

>Hi, all.
>I read with interest an interview article in the
>latest issue of Nihon Camera. Mr. Cornelius Muller
>from Carl Zeiss answers questions from two pro
>photographers. Here I pick of some of the Q&As.

Thanks for the translation!  We all appreciate it. I usually only
pick up Nihon or Asahi Camera and picked up Asahi this month. I'll
have to go read the interview at the bookstore (tachiyomi).

Too bad he was evasive on the digital issue.

60% of $2700 = $1620

I hope that Zeiss doesn't implement an a'la carte program because 60%
of $3500 = $2100!

Karen

--
Karen Nakamura