Subject: [Leica] Friday For Sale
From: phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong)
Date: Fri Oct 22 17:08:46 2004

Leica R to Canon EOS lens adapter      $75
       Excellent condition

Leica Minilux,  Exc++,  $300

Jupiter 8 50mm F2 Russian LTM lens   $75
    Exc.  This is a very nice specimen.

Voigtlander Bessa T101 kit ,
     with the famous 50mm Heliar lens in LTM          $675
     Olive, mint, box, finder, strap, LTM to M lens adapter.
     Body is unused.

Hasselblad Sonnar 150mm f/4 CF  T*       $725
      Black, excellent+, rear and front caps, hood
      KEH price is $900+

Hasselblad 500 CM kit                                              $1100
      Chrome Body, A12 back, WLF, 80mm CF T*
      Acumat D screen, spare Beattie (?) screen
      Excellent++

Hasselblad A24 film back                                          $325
      Black, new style  with dark slide holder,  mint,  used very little
      Matching insert, of course.

Mamiya 7 Panoramic adapter, New in box       $100

Gowland Pocket V-H 4x5 monorail                    $375
     Exc, light scratches on ground glass
     Includes 3 lens boards.

Domke F-2 sand color.                                        $75
     Excellent++,  I used it to store equipment, I am
     pretty sure I never even took it out of the house.
     Strap, but no insert.

Leitz table tripod ,  Exc.                                        $55

Prices do not include shipping and insurance.
I am in the Boston area.  I accept payment by personal
checks, certified bank checks, money order, or
Paypal (please add 3% with Paypal).  Checks must clear
before I ship.  5-day MBG.

Thanks,

- Phong