Subject: [Leica] Be forwarned, this post is meant to be funny, a joke!
From: bussbearm at aei.ca (Robert Beaudoin)
Date: Fri Oct 22 07:24:21 2004

Bonjour Komrad Phong,

  Thanks to all for the most pertinent comments regarding the cell phones.
Of course I never wrote that I would not take phones from students...nor put
them in a box...

Now the joke...

  There are many foreign students attending US universities simply because
there are empty seats in the classrooms deserted by USians students who
cannot afford the tuition.  These US citizens now study at McGill and
Concordia.

  Now you may laugh.

  O.K. enough,

  Best,

  Robert (Write your own                                         )

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Be forwarned, this post is meant to be funny, a joke!)