Subject: [Leica] Friday FS: Epson R-D1
From: mail at gpsy.com (Karen Nakamura)
Date: Thu Oct 21 18:47:28 2004

By the way, if anyone wants to buy an Epson R-D1 direct from Japan,
please let me know. I'd be happy to act as a middleman in the
process. My price is Y319,000 shipped by postal Global Express Mail
with insurance.

The yen rate is Y107 (and dropping) so that comes out to $2981.
Payment by check or money order in US funds only please.  If there is
a recall or you need to use the warrantee, I will be happy to  help
with it while I am in Japan.

Karen Nakamura

--
Karen Nakamura