Subject: [Leica] FS: Summicron 50, Konica Hexar RF,C/V Heliar 15
From: velodrome at msn.com (J Coglianese)
Date: Thu Oct 21 16:29:18 2004

Selling of some of the camera collection.

HEXAR RANGEFINDER. Some nicks in the paint but fully functional a great
camera. $475

LEICA Summicron-M 50/2.0 Serial # 3448XXX with lens shade 12538. Glass is
very clean. Some marking from the lens shade on the end. $525

I will sell these two as a pair for $950.

C/V Bessa L with a C/V Heliar 15mm lens and view finder with leather case.
$275

Voigtlander VITESSA T with a Color-Skopar 50/2.8 with no lugs.

email me if you would like some pictures.

joe coglianese

Replies: Reply from eduardoalbesi at ciudad.com.ar (Eduardo Albesi) ([Leica] FS: Summicron 50, Konica Hexar RF,C/V Heliar 15)