Subject: [Leica] FS Friday : PrintFile Negative Sleeves
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Thu Oct 21 13:01:34 2004

I have standardized on another model of negative sleeves.  These are all
redundant to my needs,,,

$9.00 plus shipping for each 100 or so sleeves.....About 1/3 the price you
would pay at your local darkroom store.
Each package is open, but there are hardly any missing from the sleeve of
100.... you will not be disappointed.....

CP35-7HB    7 Strips of 5 negs each with a backup sleeve for an 8x10 contact
print
35-7BXW      7 strips of 6 negs each
CP35-6HB    6 strips of 6 negs each with a backup sleeve for an 8x10 contact
print

If you are unsure as to the exact model I have listed, see printfile.com for
full details......

Email me

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net