Subject: [Leica] Small City Airports
From: nicholsj at edge.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Thu Oct 21 09:29:16 2004

LUGGERS,

After all of the airline bashing on the LUG in recent weeks, I would like to
highlight one of the alternatives that is getting increased attention
following 9/11.  I'm referring to Business Aviation use of local airports.
Industrial executives and representatives are using turboprops and light
jets to reach small city business locations to conduct everyday business
activities.

The small city airport is the gateway to the community, and its face is the
face of the community to the many who pass through.  This small city airport
has won several state-wide awards in recent years, and serves the industries
of the three surrounding counties.

Sorry, Graham.  My storm clouds are dark, not your favorite fluffy whites.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/Musings/Airport23

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA
nicholsj@edge.net