Subject: [Leica] Leica back in action
From: lambroving at worldnet.att.net (William G. Lamb, III)
Date: Thu Oct 21 08:50:34 2004

Give us a break, B.D.

Sanity is in the mind of the accountant. I'd be tempted to use
Canon too if I were a working White House photographer and
all my gear was FREE.

Seems to be the way the Japanese buy market share, just as
Nikon did in the seventies when they were buying share by
providing free gear to much of the glossy magazine press and
National Geographic. I know. I was there and was using the
same lab in NYC at the time. (K&L)

I note there is still ONE White House photographer who uses
mostly nothing but an M7 and 28 ASPH. Wonder why... :-)

William

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Leica back in action)
Reply from timatherton at theedge.ca (Tim Atherton) ([Leica] Leica back in action)