Subject: [Leica] Re: Future R Plan
From: daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Tue Oct 19 04:28:55 2004

> f5,6. Others have reported trying a friends lens, being satisfied but
> ending up with a less good one when they bought their own.
> Frank

That happened to me with my 35/2.0 Summicron in the seventies. I was
working on weekends at a camera store. I tested one of the used ones and
it was lovely. So I bought a new one. It was not lovely. I switched them.
I kept the used one and we sold my new one as used.

Daniel

Message from DouglasMSharp at netscape.net (Douglas M. Sharp) ([Leica] Re: Future R Plan)
Message from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] Re: Future R Plan)