Subject: [Leica] 35 Summilux with eyes question
From: jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier)
Date: Mon Oct 18 08:03:10 2004

I think you would have to use a hack saw AFAIK. Easily done but perhaps
not so easily undone. The eyes of the early M3 Summaron could be
removed but I think all the later goggled lenses had the eyes cast as
part of the main mount.

You will also loose accurate focus, except at infinity, and the 50 mm
framelines would be keyed up.

John Collier