Subject: [Leica] Cloud Cuckoo Land & Yankee Bashing
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Fri Oct 15 20:34:44 2004

The only things that have ever worked in calming the LUG are:

* Shutting it down completely for 48 hours
* Banishing certain topics
* Banishing certain people
* Putting the entire list on per-message moderation, in which I have to
approve all messages before they go out.

The new Mailman software cannot filer on message topic, so that tool isn't
available. I'm away from home this week, so it would be a big inconvenience
to all of you to wait for me to get back to my hotel before I read through
200 messages to decide which ones to approve.

So: will EVERYBODY please quit insulting one another.

Replies: Reply from woc2 at earthlink.net (Bill O'Connell) ([Leica] Cloud Cuckoo Land & Yankee Bashing)
Reply from richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard F. Man) ([Leica] Cloud Cuckoo Land & Yankee Bashing)