Subject: [Leica] Cloud Cuckoo Land & Yankee Bashing
From: buzz.hausner at verizon.net (buzz.hausner@verizon.net)
Date: Fri Oct 15 09:10:12 2004

By all means, Douglas, make your own judgements.  All I am requesting is
that after making your own judgements that you and everybody else on the
list JUST SHUT UP instead of making comments on national character.

Buzz Hausner

Replies: Reply from DouglasMSharp at netscape.net (Douglas M. Sharp) ([Leica] Cloud Cuckoo Land & Yankee Bashing)