Subject: [Leica] Friday FS
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard F. Man)
Date: Thu Oct 14 16:04:27 2004

At 03:10 PM 10/14/2004, Emanuel Lowi wrote:
>  - Leitz Wetzlar LTM to M adapter rings, IRZOO, ISBOO,
>ISOOZ, Ex++/Mint-, $60 each, $150 for all three
>..

OK, I know German names can be long and cumbersome
("themothershipwithblinkinglightsandflippingwings") and there are Leica
"dogs" (Elmax and Hektor), but how in the world did they come up with
IRZOO, ISBOO and ISOOZ?

I suppose it's probably in the archive or in Nemeng's FAQ...

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier) ([Leica] Friday FS)