Subject: [Leica] Say Hello to Hermes Leica -- THE Photog's Fashion Statement
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed Oct 13 11:42:02 2004

On 10/13/04 11:25 AM, "Feli di Giorgio" <feli@creocollective.com> typed:

> On Wed, 2004-10-13 at 11:05, Mark Rabiner wrote:
>
> I just happen to be listening to Ella sing this exact song (Berlin
> 1960).
>
> Coincidence? We think not!
>
> Feli

Two weeks ago I put a CD of Tchaikovsky Piano Trio Op 50 Beaux Arts trio on
here in my office
No exactly in the standard repertoire but close.

Then I got into my car and it came on on the radio.

About where I had left off in my office.

And a little beam of light thing was hovering above me.

No not that last thing but the previous was a stranger than fiction truer
than true experience.

Makes you believe in all that weird stuff.

You know, when the odds are a billion to one and stuff happens anyway.....

Mark Rabiner
Photography
Portland Oregon
http://rabinergroup.com/