Subject: [Leica] Geesh - and we though camera people had it tough
From: timatherton at theedge.ca (Tim Atherton)
Date: Wed Oct 13 11:35:48 2004

> Greg, while I enjoy your posts, DON'T preach to me about civility when
> YOUR nation was closely aligned with the powers of Europe that gave us
> WW1 & WW2.

Among other things, a curiously blinkered view of history. One example would
be the role of Wilson and the US in the shortcomings and failures of the
Treaty of Versailles which played a big part in "giving us WWII".

tim a

Replies: Reply from thlrlgrp at mac.com (Mike Cahill) ([Leica] Geesh - and we though camera people had it tough)