Subject: [Leica] Say Hello to Hermes Leica -- THE Photog's FashionStatement
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed Oct 13 11:00:00 2004

> cameras. All that's required, then, is a lens that's wide enough so that
> when it's multiplied by the factor it give you a 21, 22 - And that, I
> would suggest - with no inside scoop - is why Zeiss is producing the 15
> f 2.8.
>
> B. D.

My leica kit got me out to 21mm, and that was farily recent I'd been doing
fine in AI Nikon to 24.

When I get bitten but the digital bug a bit more than a year ago I just went
out and got their 14mm lens.
Which = 21

Then I got their new 12-24 which equals 18-35.
That got me shooting wider than ever before.
All because of digital.

Mark Rabiner
Photography
Portland Oregon