Subject: [Leica] Back from Montana
From: pklein at 2alpha.net (Peter Klein)
Date: Wed Oct 13 08:48:47 2004

Matt: It's funny, but the bag just stays reasonably clean.  Except for the
bottom.

Mark:  Thanks. It is a Tilly.  The persnickity Canadian brass is hidden by
the bag, and behind the hat.

My Mephisto shoes did not go on this trip because I've worn out the
bottoms and need to send it to the Mephisto doctor for a new sole (soul?).
My wife wore hers.

No single-malts, Rolexes or fountain pens, though.

--Peter