Subject: [Leica] Geesh - and we though camera people had it tough
From: doubs43 at cox.net (Walker Smith)
Date: Tue Oct 12 18:13:13 2004

>But it's nothing worth getting so pissed off about.

But, of course, you think YOUR replies don't indicate being "pissed
off"? What would you say if you were actually trying to be offensive?

For the third - and last -time; I don't give a rat's butt what someone
from outside the US thinks of our politics. BUT, if they want to express
that opinion, take it to an appropriate forum.

Walker

Replies: Reply from daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] Geesh - and we though camera people had it tough)
Reply from joecodi at clearsightusa.com (J. Codispoti) ([Leica] Geesh - and we though camera people had it tough)