Subject: [Leica] Geesh - and we though camera people had it tough
From: doubs43 at cox.net (Walker Smith)
Date: Tue Oct 12 16:59:54 2004

>I read a book somewhere with something in it about guilt and throwing
>first stones............
>Shouldn't this apply for all of us?
>Douglas

Yes, it should. This is no place to make disparaging or disrespectful
comments about other nations. This forum is represented by members from
around the globe and I will not comment on the politics of other nations
here unless it's shoved in my face. What I think of Canada, France,
Germany, Russia, Mexico, Spain, Japan and so forth and so on has no
bearing upon my feelings for Leica and I will not impose those views on
others here. I will, however, defend my country and that is not
negotiable...... even if it means banishment from this list. I didn't
throw the first stone but I'll certain return them.

Walker

Replies: Reply from sdp35 at cwazy.co.uk (Craig Zeni) ([Leica] Geesh - and we though camera people had it tough)
Reply from timatherton at theedge.ca (Tim Atherton) ([Leica] Geesh - and we though camera people had it tough)