Subject: [Leica] FBI disrupts 20 Indymedia web sites hosted in England
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Tue Oct 12 14:07:43 2004

The reason of the request of the swiss authorities is very well known.
Indymedia (an extreme-left propaganda source known for its gloryfication of
violence against authorities), had, on it's website, shown pictures, names
and private adresses of two swiss undercover agents; which were
investigating about the anti-G8-riots (recently, rioters had destroyed
shops and burned cars in half the city of Geneva while a so called
"peaceful demonstration").

Just don't know what this topic has lost in the LUG list.

Didier (Switzerland)

Replies: Reply from s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov) ([Leica] FBI disrupts 20 Indymedia web sites hosted in England)
Message from abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] FBI disrupts 20 Indymedia web sites hosted in England)