Subject: [Leica] Sat of the Anime Con photos
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard F. Man)
Date: Tue Oct 12 01:18:34 2004

Warning: tons of repetition. You may want to wait until I put the "Best
of..." up. Again, M7, 90% with 50/2 cron -- zoom by walking!

****
Saturday Ani Magic Photos are up. There is no Sunday photo as I ran out
film, got up too late, and had to rush to check out the hotel anyway. So
this is it. Since I took so many pictures of the most beautiful woman on
earth, I split her set out to its own category.

Some observations:
- My apology for not taking thousands of photos of everyone in the
convention. I feel more comfortable taking lots of photos of people I know
rather than lots of photos of everyone.
- I do "martial arts" photography and crouch, lean, move quickly to get the
best angles etc. and my legs really get a workout after a couple hours. I
think the photos are worth it though :-)
- Fat Wet Dog is neither Fat, nor Wet, nor a Dog.
- I can't believe I didn't realize the Yellow lady is the same Maryssa as
Riku. Brain was not engaged.
- I need to take more pictures of guys so I don't develop a "reputation."
- the manual focus rangefinder with a few great prime lens is the best
camera system out there. If the photo sucks, it's my fault. The camera does
not get in the way.

Oh yes, the URL:
http://www.dragonsgate.net/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=3020

Enjoy. Comments always welcome.