Subject: [Leica] Re: Coming back to film
From: phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong)
Date: Mon Oct 11 22:56:54 2004

F?lix L?pez de Maturana posted:
> http://www.photo.net/photodb/folder?folder_id=437257

Hello Felix,

Another fine series from you.  This is my favorite, with
the subdued colors and evocative subject:

I often enjoy reading your posts, due to your
obviously vast experience in life as in hands-on
experience with photographic equipment.
I appreciate them even more given your valiant
expression in English.

The issue between film and digital is a simple one for me.
Digital is more convenient, film gives better quality, and
therefore more pleasure, a sensual pleasure.  I am very
fortunate to be able to use both.

Respectful regards,

- Phong