Subject: [Leica] Happy Thanksgiving, Canadian neigbors !
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Mon Oct 11 12:17:17 2004

At 12:28 AM -0400 10/11/04, Phong wrote:
>To Emanuel, and Ted, and Henning and Greg L and Greg L
>and Dan and Liam, and Robert Le Chevalier,
>and Tom and Tuulikki, Jacques, and John and Vick,
>and Jim Mc, and Tim, and David, and Joe  L, and Frank T
>and all other LUGers in the North,
>
>(oh my god there are so many of you :-) )
>
>Have a great Thanksgiving.
>I understand you need to celebrate early so
>that you can pack your utensils before the
>winter, which is what, next week ?   :-)
>
>Cheers,
>
>- Phong
>a neighbour (sic.) in the South.

Thanks, Phong!

And a very good Columbus Day to you. BTW, what is the accepted
greeting for Columbus Day - May you not fall off the ends of the
Earth, or: May you land safely on Hispaniola? :-)

As far as winter goes, if that means snow and ice we try to avoid it
as often as possible. A day or two around Christmas is acceptable,
but no more than that. Of course for this we do penance and have 5
months of drizzle. A well... gotta find that Ewa-marine stuff for my
cameras.

--
    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design