Subject: [Leica] Re: Coming back to film
From: geebee at geebeephoto.com (GeeBee)
Date: Sun Oct 10 12:31:36 2004

From: "F?lix L?pez de Maturana" <fmaturana@euskalnet.net>

> As usual , inaccessible to the discouragement,and however the habitual
lack
> of any response of the LUG I submit my pictures to the list
>
> http://www.photo.net/photodb/folder?folder_id=437257
>
> Regards
>
> Felix

Hi Felix,

Maybe a lack of visual response but I always check out any URL's that you
post sure in the knowledge that the images will be worth looking at. This
set is no exception, strong throughout and 'propeller' with its geometry,
colour and texture is particularly fine. As is 'faces'. Great stuff!

--Graham