Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW - now focus with auto focus
From: bladman99 at yahoo.ca (Dan C)
Date: Sat Oct 9 16:56:50 2004

Actually, the button on my "9" has to be held in (unless there's some
function that can change that, there are so many....).

But my Minolta Dimage 7 digicam (D7) can be set up just the way you
describe the Canon.  In fact, because the AF on the 7D is so poor, and
manual focus is all but impossible because of the low res electronic
viewfinder, the focus lock button is really the only way to use the thing.

-dan c.

[snip]

Message from phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong) ([Leica] Don's PAW - now focus with auto focus)