Subject: [Leica] photokina 2004
From: masonster at gmail.com (David Mason)
Date: Sat Oct 9 07:33:46 2004

Wow! To compare Leica to a member of the Bush administration is pretty
damn harsh, even if it is the one guy who the President hates the
most. Look in your heart, Leica is no where near as bad - hell,
Panasonic isn't pulling out of their 'coalition'.

Dave

Message from phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong) ([Leica] photokina 2004)