Subject: [Leica] Carry-on baggage
From: gregj.lorenzo at shaw.ca (GREG LORENZO)
Date: Fri Oct 8 09:23:04 2004

Paul <paul@paulhardycarter.com> writes in part:

> What I was surprised about when I saw the EasyJet site saying they
> had no limits on the weight of cabin baggage, and they talk
> specifically about overhead lockers, is that there clearly *must* be a
> weight
> limit and yet, equally clearly, there is no directive telling airlines
> to impose it.

My take on this is *I don't want to fly* on any aircraft anywhere that
doesn't impose some reasonable weight restrictions.

Anybody else remember the mass air evacuations from South Vietnam when that
country was collasping 30 years ago?

As to the security of checked baggage I agree completely that the airlines
must improve!

Regards,

Greg

Replies: Reply from paul at paulhardycarter.com (Paul) ([Leica] Carry-on baggage)