Subject: [Leica] The 75 mm Summilux Is Just a Very Cool Lens
From: buzz.hausner at verizon.net (buzz.hausner@verizon.net)
Date: Fri Oct 8 07:15:15 2004

Come on, B.D., the 75 Summilux is simply a very cool lens, exhibiting its
unique characteristics at all apertures, not just at f/1.4.  I for one also
think that 75mm is a great focal length, although I acknowledge that many
people find it awkward...it's all a matter of personal taste and
photographic style.  The 75 Summilux is a lens that one acquires as an act
of gestalt therapy, not to fulfill one or more discrete needs.

Buzz Hausner

Replies: Reply from daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] The 75 mm Summilux Is Just a Very Cool Lens)
Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] The 75 mm Summilux Is Just a Very Cool Lens)