Subject: [Leica] Arthingworth Northamptonshire #8
From: geebee at geebeephoto.com (GeeBee)
Date: Fri Oct 8 04:59:41 2004

From: "Matt Morgan" <mattmorgan1@mac.com>

Subject: Re: [Leica] Arthingworth Northamptonshire #8

> Graham,
>

> BTW, I'm used to only shooting Tri-X, T-Max and for the first time last
> night, shot a roll of Kodak BW400CN, do you know if this is the same as
> T400CN? Is T400CN C-41 process as well?
>
> Thanks, Matt.
>

> On 07/10/2004, at 22:22, GeeBee wrote:
>
> > http://www.geebeephoto.com/temp/Leica/Arthingworth_08.htm

-----------------------
Hi Matt,

T400CN is a C41 film but is now discontinued along with Portra 400BW which
was also C41. The new Kodak C41 looks pretty good from what I have seen but
I have a lot of T400CN in the freezer to get through before I try it myself.
I am tempted to abandon filters and shoot colour only and then greyscale
when my stock of T400CN runs out but if the new C41 BW scans like the old
stuff, which scans like a dream, I will probably go with that. Thanks for
looking

--Graham

Message from mattmorgan1 at mac.com (Matt Morgan) ([Leica] Arthingworth Northamptonshire #8)