Subject: [Leica] Re: bags on planes, now going minimal
From: phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong)
Date: Fri Oct 8 02:26:37 2004

Philippe Orlent wrote:
> A Konica Hexar AF with a fixed 35, if you like to fundle around with tiny
> buttons.
> ---
> > From: "Phong" <phong@doan-ltd.com>
> > Speaking of going minimal,
> > what's a good pocketable 35mm film
> > camera with a f2 or faster lens and manual
> > settings for speed and aperture ?

Ah yes, the Konica Hexar.  Great camera, superb
lens.  I had the older version several years ago.
Very quiet.  Not quite pocketable, as I recall.
It's like trying to remember on old girl friend.
I don't remember the reason we parted, only the
good times.   Maybe there was something not quite
right about her.  Maybe I was not ready to settle
down.  :-)

- Phong

Replies: Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] Re: bags on planes, now going minimal)