Subject: [Leica] FS: Minty IIIf, 50mm Collapsable Summicron, M6 0,85 Classic
From: michael at hintlian.com (Michael Hintlian)
Date: Thu Oct 7 16:55:43 2004

Need to sell some of my treasures:

Leica IIIf red dial body.  This camera is is in minty/collectable condition
with no dents, dings or other unpleasantness, the finder is bright and
clear, all vulcanite is  intact, shutter speeds are all working well, and
the camera was cla'd in June.  Extremely clean  sample of this camera which
is, frankly, too nice for me to shoot with. The firm price is $525. includes
shipping to lower 48 only.

50mm f2.0 Summicron Collapsable LTM, this is a ?rare earth? lens, serial
#9948XX.  The glass is mint with none of the characteristic scratches or
cleaning marks on the front element, there is no separation or fungus.
Included are rear cap, Leica Uva filter and metal Leica shade.  The lens
will not be sold unless the IIIf is sold first (or together with the IIIf).
Price is $495 includes shipping to lower 48 only.

Leica M6 original 0.85 black body (the hard to find classic version not
ttl).  The  camera has been used and shows some bright marks but no  dents
or dings, I would rate EX, plastic remains on baseplate.  The camera is in
top mechanical condition.  I am the  original owner and have the original
packaging (white box and  clamshell case) along with body cap.  Price is
$1250. firm and includes shipping to  lower 48 USA only.

Jpegs of all available upon request.  Please e-mail directly:  michael at
hintlian dot com