Subject: [Leica] Rover Rally
From: lambroving at worldnet.att.net (William G. Lamb, III)
Date: Thu Oct 7 14:29:18 2004

David,

Was Dave Schworm there with his "StrangeRover" hybrid Series III
and Range Rover Classic V8i? I believe he used to attend faithfully
and did not move to Irvine, CA before leaving Land Rover...

William

1995 D-90 CSW #021/500

Replies: Reply from masonster at gmail.com (David Mason) ([Leica] Rover Rally)