Subject: [Leica] Arthingworth Northamptonshire #8
From: geebee at geebeephoto.com (GeeBee)
Date: Thu Oct 7 08:39:50 2004

From: "Paul" <paul@paulhardycarter.com>

Subject: Re: [Leica] Arthingworth Northamptonshire #8

> Very nice Graham. Has a kind of infa-red quality about it.
>
> Have you ever used a larger format for this kind of thing?
>
> P.
>
> *******
> Paul Hardy Carter
> www.paulhardycarter.com
> *******
>
> On 7 Oct 2004, at 16:22, GeeBee wrote:
>
> > http://www.geebeephoto.com/temp/Leica/Arthingworth_08.htm

Hi Paul,

I don't shoot any larger format gear. My output is 50/50 Leica M and Olympus
OM. I used to post OM stuff here but my nerve went :-) Thanks for looking
and taking the trouble to comment. I appreciate it.

--Graham

Message from paul at paulhardycarter.com (Paul) ([Leica] Arthingworth Northamptonshire #8)