Subject: [Leica] Lug Gallery
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Wed Oct 6 21:28:49 2004

Dear Tina,

For a technical explanation of this phenomenon, please see
http://haddockseyes.com/

You don't want to rename the site, you want to change its title. To further
complicate this, the thing that you have to click on in order to change an
album's title is nearly invisible.

I will change it for you.

Brian