Subject: [Leica] Nietcheze got nothin on me
From: phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong)
Date: Wed Oct 6 19:32:55 2004

Kyle Cassidy wrote:
> I'm sure you all want to read the interview with me in art matters!
> http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/2004/artmatters-large.jpg

Way to go Kyle !
I had two thoughts about you today.
One, I don't know if you shoot your levitation stuff
in film (vs. digital), but I sure hope you do.   It will
be worth a lot more when you die.  Besides, that
will avoid a lot of unnecessary questions about digital
manipulations.   Anyone mention it, you just mention
indignantly that you shot the stuff on film.

Two, check out the current issue of LensWork.  There
is a dude out in Chicago who shoots a portfolio
of "Impositions", basically photographs within which
he superimposes paintings of parts of himself or
of a model.

Your faithful fan,

- Phong