Subject: [Leica] first attempts with a 180
From: s.jessurun95 at chello.nl (animal)
Date: Wed Oct 6 13:12:43 2004

Trying to understand my new lens a 180 R.
In this folder are two low light photos at F2 speed not recorded but below
1/60th.And 3 sequences were i tried to get a feel of the depth of field at
short range and what out of focus areas look like.I,m sure the lens will be
great for what i want it for but obviously no replacement for a 80 180 2.8
which i allways enjoyed much with the nikon,s for a day out.
best simon jessurun