Subject: [Leica] 75mm 1.4 - Any pics?
From: mattmorgan1 at mac.com (Matt Morgan)
Date: Wed Oct 6 08:18:52 2004

On 6 Oct 2004, at 22:48, buzz.hausner@verizon.net wrote:

> I'm a bit confused here.  If you already have a 75mm Summilux, just go
> out and shoot a roll of C-41 film and run it by the pharmacy.

Buzz,

I don't really have time to scratch my proverbials at the moment, let
alone test things, but of course I will, and want to. I didn't just
want to judge the full potential of the lens with my 'snapping', so I'm
interested in seeing what good photographers, much better than me, can
do with the tool in existing examples, and shots they are happy with
that demonstrate the quality of the lens. I'm sure it might take me
quite awhile to actually get to use the lens in the way I would want.

I actually got the Leica stuff out again after maybe nearly two years
of inactivity and was thinking about selling the lot. But, started to
fondle and play with it again, and....well, you know how it is, the bug
for classic quality started to bite again.

Matt.