Subject: [Leica] Still more hoopers: Aaron's PAW 41
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Wed Oct 6 07:44:13 2004

I seem to be addicted to these hoopers...

It's a busy week, but I've still managed to put up my PAW, a shot of the
local hula hoopers from last week's Carrboro Music Festival.

As usual, I had difficulty choosing, but I really liked the expressions in
this one, so it's my PAW:
http://www.duke.edu/~ajs2/PAW/2004_41/index.html

Alt1 is for her serenity as she hooped, and the lighting:
http://www.duke.edu/~ajs2/2004_09_CarrboroMusicFestival/pages/1hoop10_00990038.html

Alt2 is for the asymmetrical symmetry:
http://www.duke.edu/~ajs2/2004_09_CarrboroMusicFestival/pages/1hoop14_00980014.html

People with nothing better to do are welcome to sift through any or all of
the 30 photos I posted from that day at:
http://www.duke.edu/~ajs2/2004_09_CarrboroMusicFestival/index.html

Comments always welcome and thanks for looking,
Aaron