Subject: [Leica] OT: I need a cheap FILM camera
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed Oct 6 06:59:59 2004

On 10/5/04 9:24 PM, "Brian Reid" <reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us> typed:

> I bought my daughter a Nikon FM for this purpose, and it served admirably.

I'll weight in on the FM.
Or FM2. Syncs a tad faster and made later.

Or FE2 for that matter you can just not use it on A and it's an FM2.

Hands on manual cameras which a cheap motor drive available and high quality
chump change AI or AF glass.

I still have my FM from 1978.
    and my FE2.
With MD12 motor drive.

I keep my Nikons in two cases. One is the older manual AI stuff. The other
is the modern AFD stuff which I use now with the digital and other bodies.

But maybe I'll sell it all for the R system if the back works out.

Mark Rabiner
Photography
Portland Oregon
http://rabinergroup.com/