Subject: [Leica] The Times Have Changed
From: jplaurel at nwlink.com (Jim Laurel)
Date: Tue Oct 5 08:22:06 2004

Until we learn that the solution to terrorism lies in foreign policy,
not curtailment of citizens' rights and adventures in the desert, this
sad state of affairs will continue.  My cameras mostly sit unused
unless I'm out of the country.
--Jim

Message from rmcclure2 at woh.rr.com (Rob McClure) ([Leica] The Times Have Changed)