Subject: [Leica] A Knight in Shining Armour is moved to defend the MaidenofSolms
From: phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong)
Date: Tue Oct 5 05:27:40 2004

GeeBee wrote:
> Question. If film were no longer available with immediate effect would I
> have anyone to talk to on this list?

B.D. would say that there are at best, what, 8  like you.   :-)
GeeBee, count me in.  I finally figured out after all these
years that it is not simply about the picture, stupid.  :-)
Or even Leica.

Not totally unrelated, I finally understand what happened
to me, what caused me to have dreams in B&W in the last
couple of years, and started to take photos in B&W again.
It's a long story, for another time, but it in some ways, it
happened here on the LUG.

- Phong

Replies: Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] A Knight in Shining Armour is moved to defend the MaidenofSolms)