Subject: [Leica] Photokina _ The lens on Tom's RD1
From: feli at creocollective.com (Feli di Giorgio)
Date: Mon Oct 4 12:07:11 2004

On Mon, 2004-10-04 at 12:03, Frank Dernie wrote:
> I assume the shutter they use is a mechanical one and needs cocking. Is
> there a mechanical shutter available with a motor to re-cock it? I
> doubt it since there has hitherto been no requirement for one without
> the presumably connected film wind.
> Just guessing.
> Frank

I think I would like a film advance lever on the digital M...
B.D. has a point about the 'slowing down to think" theory.

Feli

Message from nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Photokina _ The lens on Tom's RD1)
Message from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] Photokina _ The lens on Tom's RD1)