Subject: [Leica] WAS: Zeiss Ikon NOW: " LIFE QUOTATION" ;-)
From: locke at straylight.ca (Greg Locke)
Date: Mon Oct 4 09:04:02 2004

...and the corollary..

"if you are not living on the edge, you are taking up too much space."

..and, Ted, just in case you getting were worried I had given up the road
for the easy domestic life in St. John's, I just found out I'm headed to
Africa in November ...with Leica's in hand along with the new tools of the
trade, digital camera, mini-disc recorder, pocket PC and a satellite phone.

Life is a hoot!  ...if you choose to experience it to the full...right?

Greg Locke
St. John's, Newfoundland
http://blog.greglocke.com
Independent journalism from