Subject: [Leica] Voigtlander Viewfinder 28mm an Parallax error?
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Sun Oct 3 13:41:48 2004

I use the external Voigtlander 28mm viewfinder on my M3 and on M6 TTL 0,85.
I think that it gives some parallax error. The M6TTL is 2,5mm higher than
M3, otherwise I suppose every brand constructs in relationship with his own
bodies centre of the lenses.

Could give me everyone his opinion, and if really exist this problem?,
anywhere, it is the same "problem" with the Leica 28 mm viewfinder?

Thanks for your comments
Luis

Replies: Reply from jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier) ([Leica] Voigtlander Viewfinder 28mm an Parallax error?)