Subject: [Leica] meeting Craig, now Georgia vs LSU
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Sun Oct 3 07:12:12 2004

LSU?  Oh that little school down there in Baton Rouge.

NSU here in Natchitoches beat Oklahoma Panhandle 63-13  yesterday.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, Louisiana
Oldest continuous settlement in La Louisiane
?galit?, libert?, crawfish

In a message dated 10/3/2004 7:39:18 AM Central Standard Time,